The Laboratory of Nonlinear Optics of Waveguide Systems of the Novosibirsk State University was established in May 2017 as a result of the victory of the project "Spatial Nonlinear Optics of Multimode and Multi-Fiber Fiber Systems" in the fifth contest of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for receiving grants from the Government of the Russian Federation for state support of scientific research conducted under the leadership of the leading scientists.
The project develops a range of new technologies, based on the spatiotemporal control of nonlinear optical processes in multimode and multi-core fiber devices. Our research is structured along the following, and closely interconnected, main directions:
- Theoretical and experimental study of spatiotemporal and spectral nonlinear dynamics and shaping of ultrashort optical pulses propagating in multimode and multicore fibers and fiber devices;
- Analysis of the information capacity of nonlinear multimode and multicore for spatial division multiplexing in fiber optics transmission systems;
- Investigation of the physics and applications of optical systems based on multimode and multicore fibers, structured by femtosecond laser radiation, including novel lasers and sensors.
- Two optical stands
- Platform for nanopositioning
- Three-channel piezo amplifier
- System for interfacing radiation sources with optical fiber
- Solid State Diode Pumped Monopulse Laser
- Holders, positioners
- Nematic system for spatial light modulation
- Power and energy meter
- Spatial light modulator
- Signal generator, 120 MHz
- Fiber splicer machine
- 3D printer
- Optical spectrum analyzer 600-1700 nm
- White light source with fiber output
- Set of optomechanical elements (precise adjustments, translators)
- Set of bulk optics elements of (lenses, mirrors)
- Cameras for analyzing the profile of laser beams
- Helium-Neon Laser
- Lenses with higher numerical aperture
- An experimental method was developed for point-by-point inscription of refractive index gratings in multi-core fibers using focused femtosecond laser radiation. In this method, the high accuracy of localization in the region of modification of the refractive index creates FBGs in various cores of the fiber. This opens up broad prospects for creating multi-parameter sensory systems to monitor 3D dimensional deformations of objects, as well as for creating multi-core lasers with unique spectral characteristics.
- An analytical model was constructed to explain the process of laser beam spatial self-cleaning in multimode fibers that improves the quality of output radiation at high powers. When the threshold is exceeded, instability starts to develop, and as a result of the four-wave mixing process, energy is exchanged between different fiber modes. An important consequence is that the energy not only goes into the main mode, as previously assumed, but into higher order modes. A numerical simulation confirms these findings. In practice, this means preserving the average number of modes, which was also tested for the first time in this experiment. These studies reveal the root causes that lead to complex spatial-temporal dynamics of laser radiation in multimode fibers. Afterwards, this effect can be applied to many practical fields, for example, when transmitting high quality, high-power laser beams and building the type of amplitude modulators necessary for generating extremely short pulses.
Head of Lab: Prof. Wabnitz Stefan
Field of scientific interests:
- Nonlinear silicon photonics, pulse propagation in optical fibers and waveguides, theory and applications of optical solitons, all optical switching, photonic crystal fibers and waveguides, supercontinuum laser sources.
- Design and modeling of high-bit-rate long-distance optical communication links and systems.
- Mode-locked and ultra-short fiber lasers, ultrafast phenomena, few cycle pulse generation and propagation.
- Fundamental nonlinear optical processes, stimulated scattering, multi-wave mixing.
Stefan Wabnitz is widely recognized as one of the world leaders in the theory of guided wave nonlinear optical devices and of nonlinear effects in optical fibers. His research activities over a time span of more than 30 years have been carried out in top academic and industrial establishments both in Europe and the USA, resulted in over 600 publications on international journals, conferences and book chapters, which received an average of 300 citations/year for the past 30 years (source: Google Scholar). His work has pioneered the research fields of nonlinear guide wave mode coupling, polarization instabilities and chaos, optical soliton generation and transmission
University Paris Diderot, France, Paris
Institute of Complex Systems, Italy, Rome
Institute of Automation and Electrometry, Novosibirsk
Université de Limoges, Limoges, France
- Prof. Wabnitz Stefan
- Prof Babin Sergey
- Ph.D Bednyakova Anastasia
- Bochek Darya
- Bronnikov Kirill
- Ph.D Vatnik Ilya
- Wolf Alexey
- Gervaziev Mikhail
- Gonta Vladislav
- Gorbunov Oleg
- Ph.D Dostovalov Alexandr
- Efremov Vladislav
- Zhdanov Innokentii
- Karpik Pavel
- Labuntsov Victor
- Mishevsky Mikhail
- Mullyajanov Ilya
- Pankov Artem
- DSc Podivilov Evgeny
- Ph.D Redyuk Alexey
- Salamatin Alexey
- Sidelnikov Oleg
- Skvortsov Mikhail
- Skidin Anton
- Ph.D Smirnov Sergey
- Ph.D Terekhov Ivan
- Trubitsina Elena
- Prof. Fedoruk Mikhail
- Han Jiyun
- Ph.D Kharenko Denis
- Chekhovskoy Igor
- DSc Churkin Dmitry
- Ph.D Shtyrina Olga
- Yakushin Sergey
- Yarutkina Irina
Publications of the laboratory
- K. Krupa, A. Tonello, B. M. Shalaby, M. Fabert, A. Barthélémy, G. Millot, S. Wabnitz, V. Couderc: Spatial beam self-cleaning in multimode fiber, Nat. Photon., vol. 11, pp. 237–241, 2017. IF=38.910
- R. Guenard, K. Krupa, R. Dupiol, M. Fabert, A. Bendahmane, V. Kermene, A. Desfarges-Berthelemot, J. L. Auguste, A.Tonello, A. Barthélémy, G.Millot, S. Wabnitz, and V. Couderc: Kerr self-cleaning of pulsed beam in an ytterbium doped multimode fiber, Opt. Express, vol. 25, pp. 4783-4792, 2017. IF=3.307
- R. Dupiol, A. Bendahmane, K. Krupa, A. Tonello, M. Fabert, B. Kibler, T. Sylvestre, A. Barthelemy, V. Couderc, S. Wabnitz, and G. Millot: Far-detuned cascaded intermodal four-wave mixing in a multimode fiber, Opt. Letters, vol. 42, pp. 1293-1296, 2017. IF=3.416
- D. Ceoldo, K. Krupa, A. Tonello, V. Couderc, D. Modotto, U. Minoni, G. Millot, and S. Wabnitz: Second harmonic generation in multimode graded-index fibers: spatial beam cleaning and multiple harmonic sideband generation, Opt. Letters, vol. 42, pp. 971-974, 2017. IF=3.416
- Guenard R., Krupa K., Dupiol R., Fabert M., Bendahmane A., Kermene V., Desfarges-Berthelemot A., Auguste J. L., Tonello A., Barthélémy A., Millot G., Wabnitz S., Couderc V., Nonlinear beam self-cleaning in a coupled cavity composite laser based on multimode fiber. Opt. Express, vol. 25, 022219 (2017) IF=3.307
- Dupiol R., Bendahmane A., Krupa K., Fatome J., Tonello A., Fabert M., Couderc V., Wabnitz S., Millot G (2017). Intermodal modulational instability in graded-index multimode optical fibers, Opt. Letters, vol. 42, p. 3419-3422 (2017) IF=3.416
- Nuño J., Rizzelli G., Gallazzi F., Prieto F., Pulido C., Corredera P., Wabnitz S., Ania-Castanon J.D. Open-Cavity Spun Fiber Raman Lasers with Dual Polarization Output. Sci. Rep. 7, 13681(2017). IF=4.847
- E. V. Podivilov, D. S. Kharenko, A. E. Bednyakova, M. P. Fedoruk, S. A. Babin. Spectral comb of highly chirped pulses generated via cascaded FWM of two frequency-shifted dissipative solitons. Sci. Rep.7, 2905(2017) IF=4.8
- S. Chekhovskoy, O. S. Sidelnikov, A. A. Reduyk, A. M. Rubenchik, O. V.Shtyrina, M. P. Fedoruk, S. K.Turitsyn, E. A. Zlobina, S. I. Kablukov, S. A. Babin, K. Krupa, V. Couderc, A. Tonello, A. Barthélémy, G.Millot, S. Wabnitz, “Nonlinear Waves in Multimode Fibers”, chapter in book “Handbook of Optical Fibers”, G.-D. Peng (ed.), Springer Publ.- Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd., pp.1-55, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-1477-2_15-1
- S. S. Yakushin, A. A. Wolf, A. V. Dostovalov, M. I. Skvortsov, S. Wabnitz, S. A. Babin. A study of bending effect on the femtosecond-pulse inscribed fiber Bragg gratings in a dual-core fiber. Optical Fiber Technology 43, 101-105 (2018). Q2
- L. Gao, T. Zhu, S. Wabnitz, Y. Li, X. S. Tang, Y. L. Cao. Optical puff mediated laminar-turbulent polarization transition. Opt. Express 26 (5), 6103-6113 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.26.006103 Q1
- J. Peng, M. Sorokina, S. Sugavanam, N. Tarasov, D. V. Churkin, S. K. Turitsyn, & H. Zeng. Real-time observation of dissipative soliton formation in nonlinear polarization rotation modelocked fibre lasers. Comm. Physics 1, 20 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1038/s42005-018-0022-7.
- I. S. Chekhovskoy, A. M. Rubenchik, O. V. Shtyrina, M. A. Sorokina, S. Wabnitz, and M. P. Fedoruk, “Nonlinear discrete wavefront shaping for spatiotemporal pulse compression with multicore-fibers,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. B 35 (9) 2169-2175 (2018). Q2
- A. Mancic, F. Baronio, L. Hadzievski, S. Wabnitz, A. Malucov, Statistics of Vector Manakov Rogue Waves, Phys. Rev. E 98, 012209 (2018). Q1
- Perego, A. M., Smirnov, S. V., Staliunas, K., Churkin, D. V., Wabnitz, S. Self-Induced Faraday Instability Laser. Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 213902 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.120.213902 Q1
- A.A.Wolf, A.V.Dostovalov, S.Wabnitz, S.A.Babin. Femtosecond writing of refractive index structures in multimode and multicore fiber waveguides. Quantum Electronics 48 (12) 1128 – 1131 (2018). Q2
- Wasyhun A. Gemechu, Tao Gui, Jan-Willem Goossens, Mengdi Song, Stefan Wabnitz, Hartmut Hafermann, Alan Pak Tao Lau, Mansoor I. Yousefi, and Yves Jaouën, “Dual Polarization Nonlinear Frequency Division Multiplexing Transmission,” IEEE Photon. Tecnol. Letters 30, n. 18, pp. 1589-1592 (2018). Q2
- S. Mosca, M. Parisi, I. Ricciardi, F. Leo, T. Hansson, M. Erkintalo, P. Maddaloni, P. De Natale, S. Wabnitz, and M. De Rosa, “Modulation Instability Induced Frequency Comb Generation in a Continuously Pumped Optical Parametric Oscillator,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 093903 (2018). Q1
- K. Krupa, G. Garmendia Castaneda, A. Tonello, A. Niang, D.S. Kharenko, M. Fabert, V. Couderc, G. Millot, U. Minoni, D. Modotto, and S. Wabnitz, Nonlinear polarization dynamics of Kerr beam self-cleaning in a GRIN multimode optical fiber, Optics Letters 44, 171-174 (2019) Q1
- M. I. Skvortsov, S. R. Abdullina, A. A. Wolf, A. V. Dostovalov, A. A. Vlasov, I. A. Lobach, S. Wabnitz, S. A. Babin. Random Raman fiber laser based on a twin-core fiber with FBGs inscribed by femtosecond radiation. submitted to Opt. Lett. 44 (2), 295-298 (2019). Q1
- A.V. Reznichenko, A. I. Chernykh, S. V. Smirnov, I. S. Terekhov, The loglog growth of channel capacity for nondispersive nonlinear optical fiber channel in intermediate power range. Extension of the model. Phys Rev. E (2019), accepted. arXiv:1810.00513 Q1
- Y. Leventoux, A. Parriaux, O. Sidelnikov, G. Granger, M. Jossent, L. Lavoute, D. Gaponov, M. Fabert, A. Tonello, K. Krupa, A. Desfarges-Berthelemot, V. Kermene, G. Millot, S. Février, S. Wabnitz, V. Couderc, Kerr beam self-cleaning in the multimode fiber anomalous dispersion regime, in press (2019) https://arxiv.org/abs/1810.05878
- K. Krupa, A. Tonello, A. Barthélémy, T. Mansuryan, V. Couderc, Millot, D. Modotto, S.A. Babin, and S. Wabnitz, “Perspective: Multimode nonlinear fiber optics, a spatiotemporal avenue,” Invited paper, Submitted to AIP Photonics (2019).
- E. V. Podivilov, D. S. Kharenko, V. A. Gonta, K. Krupa, O. S. Sidelnikov, S. Turitsyn, M. P. Fedoruk, S. A. Babin, and S. Wabnitz, Hydrodynamic 2D turbulence and spatial beam condensation in multimode optical fibers, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 103902 (2019).
- Oleg S. Sidelnikov, Evgeniy V. Podivilov, Mikhail P. Fedoruk, and Stefan Wabnitz, “Random Mode Coupling Assists Kerr Beam Self-Cleaning in a Graded-Index Multimode Optical Fiber,” submitted to Optical Fiber Technology (2019).
- Y. Leventoux, A. Parriaux, O. Sidelnikov, G. Granger, M. Jossent, L. Lavoute, D. Gaponov, M. Fabert, A. Tonello, K. Krupa, A. Desfarges-Berthelemot, V. Kermene, G. Millot, S. Février, S. Wabnitz, V. Couderc, Kerr beam self-cleaning in the multimode fiber anomalous dispersion regime, Submitted to AIP Photonics (2019).
- K. Krupa, G. Garmandia Castaneda, A. Tonello, A. Niang, D.S. Kharenko, M. Fabert, V. Couderc, G. Millot, U. Minoni, D. Modotto, and S. Wabnitz, Nonlinear polarization dynamics of Kerr beam self-cleaning in a GRIN multimode optical fiber, Optics Letters 44, 171-174 (2019).
- Romain Guénard, Katarzyna Krupa, Alessandro Tonello, Marc Fabert, jean-louis Auguste, Georges Humbert, Stéphanie Leparmentier, Jean Rene Duclere, Sebastien Chenu, Gaelle Delaizir, Guy Millot, Daniele Modotto, Stefan Wabnitz, Vincent Couderc, “Spatial beam self-cleaning in multimode lanthanum aluminum silicate glass fiber,” submitted to Optical Fiber Technology (2019).
- K. Krupa, R. Fona, A. Tonello, A. Labruyère, B. M. Shalaby, S. Wabnitz, F. Baronio, A. B. Aceves, Guy Millot, and V. Couderc, “Nonlinear acceptance bandwidth and spatial beam cleaning in quadratic crystals,” submitted to the Journal of the Optical Society of America B (2019).
- Lei Gao, Yulong Cao, Stefan Wabnitz, Hongqing Ran, Lingdi Kong, Yujia Li, Wei Huang, Ligang Huang, Danqi Feng, and Tao Zhu, “Polarization evolution dynamics of dissipative soliton fiber laser”, submitted to Physical Review A (2019).
- Lei Gao, Lingdi Kong, Yulong Cao, Stefan Wabnitz, Hongqing Ran, Yujia Li, Wei Huang, Ligang Huang, and Tao Zhu, “Optical polarization rogue waves from supercontinuum generation in zero dispersion fiber pumped by dissipative soliton,” Submitted to Optics Express (2019).
- Yulong Cao, Lei Gao, Stefan Wabnitz, Hongqing Ran, Lingdi Kong, Yujia Li, Ligang Huang, and Tao Zhu, “Real time observation of asynchronous transient-soliton buildup dynamics,” Submitted to Photonics Research (2019).
- M. I. Skvortsov, S. R. Abdullina, A. A. Wolf, A. V. Dostovalov, A. A. Vlasov, I. A. Lobach, S. Wabnitz, S. A. Babin. Random Raman fiber laser based on a twin-core fiber with FBGs inscribed by femtosecond radiation. Opt. Lett. 44 (2), 295-298 (2019).
- A.V. Dostovalov, A. A. Wolf, M. I. Skvortsov, S. R. Abdullina, A. G. Kuznetsov, S. I. Kablukov, and S. A. Babin. Femtosecond-pulse inscribed FBGs for mode selection in multimode fiber lasers, submitted to OFT (2019).
- V.A. Zhukov, M.P. Fedoruk. Numerical implementation of the model of the impact of a femtosecond laser pulse on glass in the approximation of Maxwell's nonlinear equations, Mathematical Modeling 31 (6), 107-128(2019).
- A.V. Reznichenko, A. I. Chernykh, S. V. Smirnov, I. S. Terekhov, The loglog growth of channel capacity for nondispersive nonlinear optical fiber channel in intermediate power range: Extension of the model. Phys Rev. E 99, 012133 (2019)
- D. Bochek, N. Toropov, I. Vatnik, D. Churkin, M. Sumetsky. SNAP microresonators introdused by strong bending of optical fibers, Optics Letters 44 (13), 3218-3221(2019).
- Krupa K., Modotto D., Couderc V., Barthelemy A., Tonello A., Millot G., Wabnitz S. (2017). Spatio-temporal beam dynamics in multimode nonlinear optical fibers. In: 19th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON) 2017. p. 1-4, ISBN: 978-1-5386-0859-3, Girona, Spain, July 2017, doi: 10.1109/ICTON.2017.8024756 (invited talk)
- Wabnitz Stefan, Krupa Katarzyna, Tonello Alessandro, Barthelemy Alain, Millot Guy, Modotto Daniele, Couderc Vincent (2017). Nonlinear dynamics of spatio-temporal waves in multimode fibres. In: Optics InfoBase Conference Papers. vol. 2017, OSA - The Optical Society, ISBN: 9781557528209, Nonlinear Optics, Waikoloa, USA, July 2017, doi: 10.1364/NLO.2017.NTu2B.4 (invited talk)
- Wabnitz S. (2017). Nonlinear spatiotemporal dynamics in multimode fibers. In: XXXIInd General Assembly and Scientific Symposium of the International Union of Radio Science. Montreal, August 2017 (invited talk)
- Wabnitz S. (2017). Spatiotemporal beam nonlinear dynamics in multimode fibers. In: VIII-th International Conference "SOLITONS, COLLAPSES AND TURBULENCE: Achievements, Developments and Perspectives" (SCT-17). Chernogolovka, Russia, May 2017 (invited talk)
- S. S. Yakushin, A. A. Wolf, A. V. Dostovalov, M. I. Skvortsov, S. A. Babin. A study of bending effect on the femtosecond-pulse inscribed fiber Bragg gratings in a dual-core fiber. 26th International Laser Physics Workshop - LPHYS’17 (July 17–21, 2017, Kazan, Russia), Abstracts, IOP Publ., paper S8.2.7
- S. Babin. Multicolor dissipative solitons: formation and nonlinear interaction. School on “Complexity in Nonlinear Photonics” (Como, September 25-29, 2017).
- E. Podivilov. Turbulence of light in fiber laser. School on “Complexity in Nonlinear Photonics” (Como, September 25-29, 2017).
- S. Wabnitz, K. Krupa, D. Modotto, G. Millot, D. S. Kharenko, V. A. Gonta, E.V. Podivilov, S. Babin, A.Tonello, A. Barthélémy and V. Couderc, “Spatiotemporal pulse shaping with multimode nonlinear guided waves,” 18th International Conference on Laser Optics (ICLO 2018), Saint Petersburg, June 2018, paper TuR8-01 (invited paper).
- A. A. Wolf, S. S. Yakushin, M. Yu. Kotyushev, A. V. Dostovalov, S. G. Zhuravlev, O. N. Egorova, S. L. Semyonov, S. A. Babin, “Femtosecond Pulse Inscription of FBGs in Multicore Fibers and Their Applications,” in 2018 International Conference Laser Optics - ICLO (S.-Petersburg, Russia, June 4-8, 2018), Tech. Digest, 2018, pp. 93–93.
- A.V. Dostovalov, A.A. Wolf, M.I. Skvortsov, S.R. Abdullina, A.A. Vlasov, I.A. Lobach, and S.A. Babin. Femtosecond Pulse Inscription of FBGs in Multicore Fibers for Applications in Sensors and Lasers. OSA Advanced Photonics Congress (Zurich, Switzerland, July 2-5, 2018).
- I. Chekhovskoy, I. S., Rubenchik, A. M., Shtyrina, O. V., Wabnitz, S., Fedoruk, M. P. (2018). Discrete phase front focusing in multi-core fibers with simultaneous pulse compression. In: Signal Processing in Photonic Communications 2018. ISBN: 978-1-943580-43-9, Zurich, Switzerland, July 2-5, 2018, doi: 10.1364/BGPPM.2018.JTu5A.46
- D. S. Kharenko, V. A. Gonta, K. Krupa, E. V. Podivilov, S. A. Babin, S. Wabnitz. Spatial beam self-cleaning conditions in multimode graded-index fibers with different core diameter. 27th Int. Laser Physics Workshop (Nottingham, July 16-20, 2018), Technical Digest p. S8.3.3.
- A.V. Dostovalov, A.A. Wolf, Е.А. Zlobina, M.I. Skvortsov, S.I. Kablukov, S.A. Babin. Advanced features of femtosecond pulse inscribed fiber Bragg gratings for fiber lasers. The VIII International Symposium “MODERN PROBLEMS OF LASER PHYSICS” (MPLP -2018, Novosibirsk, Russia, 25 August – 01 September, 2018), Tech. digest, p.63-64.
- S. Wabnitz, K. Krupa, D. Modotto, G. Millot, D.S. Kharenko, V.A. Gonta, E.V. Podivilov, S. Babin, A. Tonello, A. Barthélémy, and V. Couderc. Nonlinear multimode fibers for high power fiber lasers. The VIII International Symposium “MODERN PROBLEMS OF LASER PHYSICS” (MPLP -2018, Novosibirsk, Russia, 25 August – 01 September, 2018), Tech. digest, p.73-74 (invited paper).
- S.R. Abdullina, M.I. Skvortsov, A.A. Wolf, A.V. Dostovalov, I.A. Lobach, A.A. Vlasov, S. Vabnits, S.A. Babin. Raman Fiber Laser Based on Dual-Core Fiber with FBG Recorded by Femtosecond Radiation // Material from the Russian Seminar on Fiber Lasers - 2018, p. 74-75 (Novosibirsk, September 3-7, 2018) p.74-75.
- A.A. Wolf, A.V. Dostovalov, S.Vabnits, S.A. Babin, "Femtosecond Recording of the Refractive Index Structures in Multimode and Multi-core Fibers". Materials from the Russian seminar on fiber lasers - 2018 (Novosibirsk, September 3-7, 2018), p. 200-201
- I.S. Zhdanov, D.S. Kharenko, S.A. Babin. All fiber erbium mode locked hybrid laser with energy pulses. Int. School on Nonlinear Photonics (Novosibirsk, 21-24 August 2018), Proceedings, NSU:Novosibirsk, p.31-32 (2018)
- S.A. Babin, Dissipative Raman solitons Int. School on Nonlinear Photonics (Novosibirsk, 21-24 August 2018) (invited lecture).
- A. Tonello, V. Couderc, K. Krupa, G. Millot, D. Modotto, E. Podivilov, D. Kharenko, S. Babin, S. Wabnitz, “Complex optical pulse shaping in nonlinear multimode optical fibers,” PIERS 2019 (Rome, Italy, June 2019), Tech. Digest.
- D. S. Kharenko, O. S. Sidelnikov, V. A. Gonta, M. D. Gervaziev, K. Krupa, S. Turitsyn, M. P. Fedoruk, E. V. Podivilov, S. A. Babin, and S. Wabnitz, "Beam self-cleaning in multimode optical fibers and hydrodynamic 2D turbulence," in Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics 2019, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America, 2019), paper FTh3B.4.
- S. Wabnitz, E. V. Podivilov, D. S. Kharenko, V. A. Gonta, K. Krupa, O. S. Sidelnikov, S. Turitsyn, M.P. Fedoruk, S. A. Babin, “Hydrodynamic transverse condensation in multimode optical fibers,” VII International Conference on Frontiers in nonlinear physics, June 28-July 4, 2019, Nizhny-Novgorod-Saratov-Nizhny-Novgorod, Russia, paper 2.11.
- O.S. Sidelnikov, E.V. Podivilov, M.P. Fedoruk, and S. Wabnitz, Random Mode Coupling Assists Kerr Beam Self-Cleaning in a Graded-Index Multimode Optical Fiber, CLEO Europe 2019, Munich, June 2019, paper EF-P.10.
- Y. Leventoux, A. Parriaux, G. Granger, M. Jossent, L. Lavoute, D. Gaponov, M. Fabert, A. Tonello, K. Krupa, A. Desfarges-Berthelemot, V. Kermene, O. Sidelnikov, G. Millot, S. Février, S. Wabnitz, and V. Couderc, "Multimode fiber beam self-cleaning in the anomalous dispersion regime," in Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics 2019, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America, 2019), paper STh4L.2.
- Yann Leventoux, Geoffroy Granger, Alexandre Parriaux, Mathieu Jossent, Laure Lavoute, Dimitry Gaponov, Sébastien Février, Alessandro Tonello, Katarzyna Krupa, Marc Fabert, Guy Millot, Stefan Wabnitz, Vincent Couderc, “Kerr beam self-cleaning in the telecom band,” CLEO Europe 2019 (Munich, June 2019), Tech. digest, paper EF-P.36
- A. Wolf, K. Bronnikov, A. Dostovalov, and S. Babin, “Femtosecond pulse inscription of 3D arrays of Bragg gratings in selected cores of a multicore optical fiber,” in CLEO/Europe-EQEC 2019, p. CM-4.6.
- S. A. Babin, M. I. Skvortsov, A. Wolf, A.V. Dostovalov, E. A. Evmenova, S. I. Kablukov, E. V. Podivilov, S. Wabnitz. Random lasing in multicore and multimode fibers. 41st Photonics and Electromagnetics Research Symposium – PIERS 2019 (17 – 20 June 2019, Rome, Italy). Tech. Digest (invited paper).
- October 13th, 2017: STEMS project presented by S. Wabnitz's seminar at MPQ Laboratory, Paris Diderot University, France
- October 19th, 2017: STEMS project presented by S. Wabnitz's seminar at Thales Research and Technology France, Campus Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
- The decision to grant a patent for the invention “A device for creating periodic structures of the refractive index inside transparent materials” (application 2018144847/28), authors: Babin S.A., Dostovalov A.V., Wolf A.A., Terentyev V.S. , date of the patent countdown beginning: 12/17/2018.