After receipt of the copies of your legalized documents, the International Student Recruitment Office will start the procedure for issuing a visa invitation.
List of required information for issuing the invitation:
1. Copies of all the pages of your international passport (for EU citizens, only the pages with your photo and passport validity)
Important! Your passport should be valid for 1.5 years before you enter the Russian Federation.
The legalization procedure of your documents may take a long time (up to one month), so please take care of this issue in advance.
You can get information about the requirements at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and at the Consulate/Embassy of the Russian Federation
2. Place of permanent residence (country, city)
3. Place where you are you going to apply for a Russian visa (country, city of the Russian Consulate/Embassy)
4. Place of work/study: name, address
Important! The procedure for issuing the visa invitation takes one month.
The University will only send the invitation after receipt of the copies of your legalized education documents
At this stage, you will get:
- a study contract (you can get more information about the tuition fees here)
- a contract for the registration fee (covers issuing the visa invitation, migration registration and visa renewal after your arrival to Russia). This will start the procedure of issuing a visa invitation.
You have to pay the tuition fee before arrival at the University (payment schedule is specified in your study contract). The contract for the registration fee has to be paid in rubles after your arrival at the University Casher’s Office. Cost: 130 dollars.
At this stage, you can contact the International Student Recruitment Office for more information about x accommodations.