1. You should fill an official memo to get a letter of assignment (“napravleniye”) for your business trip and then submit it to the HR department.
In addition, you should submit:
- The reason you need a letter of assignment for (the invitation to the conference, to the host university etc.)
- A preliminary budget for your trip (it is signed by the budget unit sending you on business trip).
2. The Human Resources department signs an order (“prikaz”) to assign you to a business trip. You can get prepaid expenses (at the cashier desk or on you bank card).
In order to book your flight tickets and hotel through NSU, you should send all the information on flights and hotel, a copy of your passport, contact phone numbers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning from a business trip
1. Within 3 working days after returning from a business trip, the employee must provide the accounting department (off. 517 of the new administrative building) with originals of receipts for business expenses:
- Travel documents: tickets, boarding passes and bank statements with the stamp of the bank / cashier's checks, public transport tickets (except taxis) to the station, the marina and the airport if they are located beyond an inhabited locality.
- Documents for accommodation: bill and cashier's check / bank statement / accountable form.
: if the bill contains information about the organization of the employee on business trip or about the organization through which the reservation has been made, then the organization can only be NSU or this line should be left blank. Otherwise, the accommodation expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Documents confirming the payment of the visa and the consular fees: contract, bill, cashier's check/bank statement.
- Documents confirming the payment of a health insurance policy in case of travel abroad: receipt / bank statement / cashier's check and insurance policy.
- Certificate, diploma or any other document confirming the participation in the event.
- Documents confirming the payment of the registration fees, if you have paid them yourself: contract signed by the host party and the rector of NSU, work completion certificate, bill, cashier's check / bank statement; in case of travel abroad - bill, check / bank statement or receipt of payment from the organizers.
2. Accounting documents in a foreign language should be translated line-by-line into Russian. The translation of each document should be submitted on a separate sheet (format A4).