Student and campus cards

The Student ID card is a paper/carton card which is issued to the first year students. It serves as an identity card to confirm your student status. You can get your student ID card at your Dean's office. Student pass card is a plastic electronic card, which will allow you inside the University buildings as well as the dormitories.  
You can apply for a student card at the International Student Support Center and pick up your card in Office 1244.


Office 3268, 3rd floor, 1 Pirogova Str., Novosibirsk
International Student Support Centre

Tel. +7 (383) 363-43-56