This track is focused on theoretical and empirical analysis of the strategies of decision-making under uncertainty at different levels of behavior (cognitive, axiological, etc).
The goals of the track are:
- developing the methodology for empirical studies of human behavior under uncertainty;
- revealing the individual differences (including gender-based) in human behavior under uncertainty;
- analyzing verbal behavior under uncertainty;
- analyzing the strategies of decision-making under uncertainty;
- research on the factors affecting human behavior under uncertainty;
- research on the cognitive and individual psychological aspects of the symbolic;
- studying the process of reducing / eliminating uncertainty as an identity formation mechanism.
Research is conducted at the Section of Personality Psychology (Institute of Humanities).
Web-site of the Institute for the Humanities