Institute of Chemical Biology and Fundamental Medicine SB RAS together with Novosibirsk State University conducts the conference with training workshop “Perspectives of liquid biopsy in practical oncology” which will be held on the basis of Novosibirsk State University, June 28-30, 2017.
The conference is also supported by: AstraZeneca, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Albiogen, Roche, Russian Society of Clinical Oncology (RUSSCO), and Siberian Association of Medical Laboratory Diagnostics.
The conference will bring together scientists, graduate students and students of the institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Department of Natural Science NSU, the SAU «Synthetic Biology» of Novosibirsk State University and leading doctors of clinical diagnostic laboratories. The scientific program of the conference includes plenary lectures of invited Russian and foreign lecturers, as well as oral and poster presentations in the following areas:
• Preanalytical and analytical problems of ctDNA analysis, tools, reagents, methods
• Using ctDNA analysis in therapy personalization
• Using ctDNA analysis to monitor response to therapy
• New prospects for ctDNA analysis for the clinic
• Significance of liquid biopsies in clinical oncology
Within the framework of the conference, a training workshop will be held, at which various methods of analysis of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) will be shown.
Details on the site